This show is open to NH 4-H members 12-18 years old on January 1 who have qualified in their county as a delegate or alternate. All must enter by deadline, delegates must include fees, and alternates will pay upon arrival at show if they participate. Alternates may be used as replacements as long as they are on the grounds Friday evening to take the written quiz with other exhibitors and their horse must be on the grounds prior to their scheduled first class. No post entries will be permitted. Exhibitor must ride the same horse and same seat as ridden in County Qualifying Show.
NH State 4-H Horse Show
- New Hampshire State 4-H Horse Show - July 14-16, 2017. Click the link for the info and entry packet.
- Hunter Over Fences Readiness form NEW -- required for all entries in Hunter Over Fences. Must be submitted with member's entry.
- Western All Around Class Guidelines *NEW*
- Stable Management Judging Criteria and Score sheets *NEW*
- Fundraising packet for Youth 4-H members
- Stabling Map and Camping/Stabling and Grounds Map Stabling map Update coming approximately 2 weeks prior to show
- Summary Form for Counties (submit with County Show Entries)