Since the early 1900s, UNH Cooperative Extension and the University of New Hampshire have been providing soil analysis and nutrient recommendations to researchers, farmers and homeowners.
- Recommendations are based on the latest research conducted in New Hampshire and the northeastern states
- Our soil testing procedures are best suited to typical New England soil types
- Recommendations are given specific to the crop grown
- The Standard Test is $17. Included is both conventional and organic fertilizer recommendations, pH, organic matter content and a lead screening analysis.
- Test result turn around time can be up to 3 weeks from the day we receive your sample. March and April are the busiest months.
If you are a commercial grower, click here for additional forms and information.