||Baked Spicy Fish
Serving size: 4 ounces
1 pound fresh or frozen cod fillets
1/4 tsp. paprika
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. onion powder
1/8 tsp. black pepper
1/8 tsp. oregano
1/8 tsp. thyme or basil
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 Tbsp. canola oil
- Thaw fish (if frozen) according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place fish fillets in an ungreased baking pan.
- Combine seasonings in a small bowl and sprinkle over fish. Pour lemon juice and oil over fish.
- Bake fish for about 20-25 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork.