||English Muffin Pizza
Serves: 8 small pizzas
Serving size: 2 small pizzas
8 whole English muffins
1/2 cup tomato or pizza sauce
1 tsp. oregano
1/2 pound ground turkey
1 cup onion, chopped
1 cup peppers, chopped
1 cup shredded reduced fat cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook ground turkey. Chop onions and peppers.
- Slice English muffins in half and place on baking sheet.
- Mix tomato sauce and oregano, and spoon on each muffin.
- Sprinkle onions, peppers, and ground turkey, over tomato sauce mixture. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake until crust is lightly browned and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.