4-H Forms and Publications

If you can't find what you're looking for please contact our office at 352-4550. We will be happy to assist you.


4-H Enrollment 


  • To Enroll in 4-H:


Record Keeping Forms

* County Records should be placed in a file or notebook and must include a Project Page.

  • NH 4-H Resumes/State & National Awards - Used for Teen Conference and End of year Completion (for 4-H members ages 14 and up). Resumes submitted for end of year completion must include a 4-H story, a Project Page and placed in a file or report cover.


Event Forms

* Please Note: If you did not enroll in 4-H through 4-H Online a Code of Conduct/Permission Form and Youth Medical Form must accompany Intent to Show Forms.



 4-H Publications

Officer Handbooks